Air Canada is a JOKE !


By on 3:52 AM

Unbelievable ! As i might have mentioned yesterday , arriving at Pearson we had booked our seats well over 3 weeks ago ....or at least i thought . When we arrived at the Air Canada desk there was absolute confusion . May i say that i have more knowledge of Air Canada policies than the person working the counter ? Ummm yeah . Apparently the woman working the counter firstly has no knowledge of baggage policies when it comes to sporting equipment , calls the manager and he has even less knowledge and begins to tell me that my bag is over 6 ft long and is up for a $100 charge . This " manager" also went on to tell me that any other star alliance airline would charge me as well . So i pulled out my trump card, spare bag in my bag LOL. Kathleen has prestige status with Aeroplan which means she can check a second bag for free. I know this , she knows this....the incompetent workers for Air Canada did not ! Yeah they wanted to charge us $50 for the extra bag then ! Until we told them of their policies. Obviously i asked for the managers name and i was given a card to call to complain ( no name ) when i asked for his name they told me just to mention that it was the manager ????

Oh it gets worse! I had my seat taken away from me somehow and it was given to someone else which meant i was on Standby . We clear customs and i get to the desk . There is another girl in front of me with standby status as well. They tell her to call her boyfriend and i see them both jubilant as they were put together on the plane. So i ask can i sit with my girlfriend and here is where the whirlwind of bullshit begins..... apparently these people twisted words until they basically blamed Kathleen saying she cancelled my seat ? I ask " i was told i might get bumped to first class? " which i was told at check in . The man at the counter said we never push people up to first class and that he would never put me there !!!!!! OFFENDED !

I sat there fuming waiting to get on this plane, where i was sat by myself . Well when i was walking through first class who do i see ? The girl and her boyfriend were both bumped up to first class ! Yeah she was on standby , he was not ....so to accommodate them they put me alone in the back and bump both of them up , how nice ? So i sit down and immediately the person near Kathleen says she wants to move , which is good except she was this old bag that was really rude to me and basically forced me to move....i wanted to slap her so hard , but i didn't . So i sit beside Kathleen and it is finally time to chill out and watch a flick .....WRONG ! i put my headphones on lean back and instantly the woman behind me gets up and asks me to move my seat up so she can be comfortable....of course i did not ! Listen if you want to be comfortable and you want me to be uncomfortable then pay for my seat and i will sit in the fetal position if i have to , if not bugger off and leave me alone !

One last thing before i head out for breakfast, yes food..... apparently the fools on the plane could not serve our food for 3 hours and when it was served ( eggs) and i did ask for ketchup you can only expect great service....Yeah the guy never came back , not ONCE ! Also tried to get a newspaper and instead had it passed to the man behind me in line ..... all in all i can say i am not looking forward to flying Air Canada again . The service is absolutely non existent, rude , and unwanted. Next time i am just serving myself, try to stop me LOL!

Tukang Coding
Judul: Air Canada is a JOKE !
Review oleh: Tukang Coding | Template TreTans 1.0
Update pada: 3:52 AM | Rating: 4.5

Comment for "Air Canada is a JOKE !"

0 komentar

Post a Comment