Ice Hockey Tournament in Chile


By on 4:26 AM



To be exact this tournament is way way way at the south point of Chile in a city by the name of Punta Arenas . Yes where is there a better place to find and arena in Chile LOL ! That is what i thought too when i first found that there is some ice hockey there . My friends in Ushuaia,Argentina told me about it and hooked me up with Alejandro Trabas . Now i have not met Alejandro yet but from all the conversations we have had i already know this guy bleeds ice , he really loves the sport and sounds like a party animal like the rest of us hockey travellers .

Alejandro is trying to get a big rink in Punta Arenas and needs to impress the gov't officials there to get them to help him achieve his dream ... they really want an olympic size rink ! When we first started talking i suggested we start a tournament there , he took that idea and ran as fast as he could with it ... next thing you know i was getting an offical invite :) My team name is the Ghetto Blasters , the ice is a 3 on 3 rink so all i need is 4 more guys to make 2 lines .... of course Andi and Timo are on my team , i will try to add 2 guys from Argentina and 2 from Chile to make it an interesting experience . If anyone reading this wants to join let me know as i have a great deal for guys playing on my  team !!!!


The tournament will be 4 teams ... Los Nordicos ( Chile) , Killer Puck ( Chile ) , Club Andino Ushuaia ( Argentina ) and Ghetto Blasters whom they claim is a Canadian team but from the looks of it i might be the only Canadian ... there might be another fellow joining that has contacted me , if anyone else wants to join please let me know soon LOL check out the video they made

Originally i was going to get there on July 11 but now i am arranging with my friends to fly there landing on July 8 ...Yesterday Alejandro let me know that me and my team mates will be put into the best hotel in the city , and have all our meals paid for ... yeah for free !!! BUT he really needs us to do some press stuff like TV interviews and newspaper articles , so we will have a schedule but nothing comes for free :P we will be there to help them get to where they want to be , it will be an absolute pleasure being in Punta Arenas making new friends , helping to promote the sport , and at the same time having lots of fun !!!!

My printer died yesterday , so my attempt to get my passport renewed and fill in my tournament forms for Ushuaia were thwarted :( I know you guys down in Patagonia are reading this LOL give me a few more days and i will get you all the info you require :) I am hoping to have most everything booked by the end of next week .... until then i have to start doing some more research on Punta Arenas , if i am there for a week i might as well do some sightseeing etc .... more then likely that means i will drink in every bar in town ! 

Tukang Coding
Judul: Ice Hockey Tournament in Chile
Review oleh: Tukang Coding | Template TreTans 1.0
Update pada: 4:26 AM | Rating: 4.5

Comment for "Ice Hockey Tournament in Chile "

0 komentar

Post a Comment