I think i'm ready ...


By on 4:17 AM

1 more month until i embark on my next adventure ... really the adventure starts on June 18th when my friends from England will show up here a few days before my tournament here in Toronto . They will be staying at my house that night and i am almost sure i will have a few more guys staying here over this time before i take off . The night before i leave i am having a party/bbq at my house so i am sure Rainer , Timo and maybe someone else will be passing out here that night . Should make for an interesting hangover flight down south !!! Go big or go home :)

Pretty sure i got all my stuff together ... Brazilian Visa ( check ) , Maltese Passport to enter and exit Argentina ( check ) , flights (check ) , hotels ( pretty sure , check ) ahh oh yeah there is just some small things i have to buy as gifts for my hosts . When we arrive in Punta Arenas we will be greeted by the mayor and we should probably have some gifts representing our countries , i already have an idea but don't want to ruin it in case he is reading this . My squad that i am putting together to play there will have an international flavour ... i have my buddies from Germany obviously Timo/Dr. NO & Andi/Tanzmanian Devil then i am pretty sure my friend from Puerto Rico will join us Philip Painter ... you never know with this guy anything goes ! Then i have a guy from Canada joining us as he is travelling there at the time of the tournament , he came across my blog and wrote to me and now is joining us his name is Tyler Eddy . It is a 3 on 3 tourney so at the moment i have 4 skaters .... if anyone reading this wants to make it down there let me know ????

We will do a couple hockey clinics for some kids in all the countries we visit which should be a lot of fun ... i have gifts for the youngins too ! My local MP (politician) gave me a bunch of Canadian lapel pins that i am sure they will all love . At the moment i am contemplating adding another bag to all my flights to split with Timo .... basically that is the only thing i have yet to do .... book my gear for the flight ! I have to call Air Canada and tell them that Timo and myself are travelling with ice hockey equipment . You should always do that when flying ! The only concern is that we are going to some cold countries , yes it is cold down south in July ... there will be mucho snow ! This means i will have to pack heavy , which tells me i probably will be overweight for my baggage allowance . The only saving grace is that Timo might not be so i might be able to toss gear into his bag , but that is a risk too . Got some thinking to do ......

Ok enough thinking , that was hurting my head LOL !

Tukang Coding
Judul: I think i'm ready ...
Review oleh: Tukang Coding | Template TreTans 1.0
Update pada: 4:17 AM | Rating: 4.5

Comment for "I think i'm ready ..."

0 komentar

Post a Comment