Plans For Hawaii Tournament


By on 4:34 AM

Good Morning !

I have been in a really good mood since my last trip , things seem to be going well as of late ( in my prozac state of mind they seem well ) . Yesterday i received a reply from one of the organizers of the tournament in Hawaii that i really want to go to at the end of April . As i have mentioned before ...planning for these trips is not as easy as you may think it is .

Last year i was invited by Timo ( good friend from Germany ) to play with his team , not run by him but by another fellow. Well he had trouble finding players and it was aborted and i was heartbroken :( that same month i had my tournament in Sheffield ,UK cancelled . So this time i contacted the tournament organizer and asked if they need goalies ? Tournaments always need goalie to float around ( injuries, too drunk,etc..) so i decided to ask just in case my team this year decided to bail ....yes i am planning to go with Timo again ! This time i am keeping my fingers crossed and have my backup plan in play :)

Really wanting to book this flight right now ! From all these crazy flights i have paid for , finally attaining enough aeroplan ( Air Canada) points ! 40,000 pts and $175 ( stupid taxes !) gets me a flight to Hawaii ....the sooner i book the better .

After booking next step is hotel . Currently waiting to hear what my German friends are planning . Oh and if anyone is interested in coming it is a 30+ tournament , here is the link http://www.icepalacehawaii.com/hockey/tournaments . check it out and if you are interested in joining me just post a comment . pretty sure my dates for travel will be April 12-21 , have to leave right after tournament in Hawaii to get back to Toronto for a tournament here with my Ghetto Blasters !

Tukang Coding
Judul: Plans For Hawaii Tournament
Review oleh: Tukang Coding | Template TreTans 1.0
Update pada: 4:34 AM | Rating: 4.5

Comment for "Plans For Hawaii Tournament"

0 komentar

Post a Comment