This Always Happens


By on 3:06 AM

Of course i am awake sitting around at 6 am bored out of my skull already ... the last couple weeks my work schedule has been how would you say ummm sporadic ! Yeah it is pretty dry out there for anyone that is a freelancer ... i work in 2 different positions and both of them are dry . And of course today i have 10 more weeks to save up as much money as i can for my big trip to South America .

It always happens , i get my flights paid up and hotels booked then it comes down to spending cash and that is usually the last thing i need to save up for ... sometimes it comes down to the wire , but i am hoping this is not the case this time as i have been really prepared as my flights were not cheap to say the least . That drained my account pretty quickly ! I have been on trips before where i needed Kathleen ( my awesome girl friend ) to deposit cheques into my account to keep me afloat LOL ! With 10 weeks i am pretty sure those cheques can go into savings this time :)

Today i am going to book my last hotel in Buenos Aires and everything i needed to worry about , aside from spending cash is taken care of ... well i do have to figure out when we are going to be on the ice in Rio de Janeiro but that shouldn't be too much of a hassle . I also have to figure out this visa for Brazil and get it processed , but i might save that for tomorrow and make a trip to the consulate in person to make sure it is all good ... apparently if there are any errors i have to start the process over again and i don't really want to waste any time on that .

A couple days ago the Facebook invite for the tournament in Ushuaia, Argentina went out and i am super excited as i am quite sure it is going to be unbelievable .... here is the link for it check it out :)

https://www.facebook.com/events/441347682624556/?fref=ts

The last but probably most important thing i have to do is find out if i need my Yellow Fever shots ? I will be at Iguassu Falls and i think i might not need the shot but i probably should get it .... i don't think getting yellow fever is on my bucket list of things to do in South America :)



Tukang Coding
Judul: This Always Happens
Review oleh: Tukang Coding | Template TreTans 1.0
Update pada: 3:06 AM | Rating: 4.5

Comment for "This Always Happens "

0 komentar

Post a Comment